Tuesday 24 August 2021

I like but i don't like poems

                           I LIKE BUT I DON’T LIKE POEMS

 

This poem describes the positives and negative of situations. The poet expresses their feelings using precise nouns, verbs and adjectives.


It follows the pattern.


  I like…when its sunny 

But I don’t like…when its to hot


I like…when its my birthday 

But I don’t like…but i don't like waiting till next year to have it again


I like..when we have takeaways 

But I don’t like… when we have to wait for ages in the line



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacob

    Hope everything is going ok in your bubble at home!

    Great poem that you have posted on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it.
    Imagine how long the line at KFC will be when we go to level three! Crazy! What is the favourite takeaway in your house? I think it would be KFC in our house.

    Well done and keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more of your work while you are learning from home.

    Until next time

    Mrs Costello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.