Friday 6 December 2019

Tern 4 reflection 2019

This term we have been practising for concert  This year we are doing a Queen mash up I am in 3 dances and they are bohemian rhapsody and I want it all and don,t stop me now. those are the three that I am in.
Also this term we have been doing heroes of social change my person was Jesus because he made us have peace in the world and he was born in Bethlehem.
And in this part of the term in December of course we have been doing Christmas activity's like colouring in and making 3 D Christmas trees out of paper.
This term we have also been doing Halloween activity,s on  Halloween which is our amazing librarians birthday and her name is Mrs Costello and she is running summer learning journey for the west coast in the south island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.